- Ad Region / State: Alaska (AK)
- Country: United States
- City: Anchorage
- Street: usa
- Zip/Postal Code: 99501
- Phone Number: 8332747842
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website URL: https://www.avgcomretail.org/p/wwwavgcomretail_5.html
- Listed: January 9, 2020 11:39 am
- Expires: 11 days, 3 hours
“If you want to install avg just click www.avg.com/retail | Avg retail login 2019-2020 It is a page where you will find a place to put your activation code. Which you have purchased from a store. Just put that activation code and next login to your avg account. Now you can download your product from the account.”
A valid Activation Code Look like this:
An Activation Code is a unique combination of about 25 characters long sometimes it is also called a voucher or subscription code. It looks something like XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX you will find this in your Order Confirmation Email or Activation Card which you get only after purchasing AVG subscription online or from an offline store.
System Requirements for avg retail antivirus
i) Operating system:
- Windows 10 except Mobile and IoT Core Edition (32 or 64-bit);
- and Windows 8/8.1 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit);
- except it Windows 7 SP1 or higher, any Edition (32 or 64-bit)
- Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions)
- 1 GB RAM or above
- 2 GB free space on the hard disk
v) Internet Connectivity:
- Internet connection to download, activate, and maintain program updates and antivirus database
vi) Screen Resolution:
- Optimally standard screen resolution no less than 1024 x 768 pixels
www.avg.com/retail | Avg retail login 2019-2020 security activation and installation steps –
- First of all open a web browser on your computer.
- On browser open URL www.avg.com/retail.
- There you will find a place where you can put your activation code to redeem.
- Now when you will click on confirm then it will send you to another page to login.
- Login here if you have an avg account or you will find a register button also here.
- In case you do not have an avg account then proceed with the “Register” link and then fill all the information for avg account creation like your name, email, and password.
- Now you will get an email in your inbox you just need to confirm it is you.
- The confirmation link will open the login screen again now you can log in to your new avg account.
- Now if are logged in we can download our product here in the download section.
How to Uninstall other antivirus? if there is any
First of all, you need to check, is there any other antivirus program already installed on your PC? If yes,
- Uninstall it first. To do that you need to open Control Panel in your Windows PC.
- Once the Control Panel is opened, select and open the “uninstall a program” from the “Programs” section.
- Here you will get the list of all the programs which are already installed in your PC.
- Find and select another antivirus from that list.
- Right-click on it with the help of your mouse and select “Uninstall”.
- Complete the uninstallation procedure and after that restart your PC.
- Now, You are ready to install AVG Antivirus or AVG Internet Security on your PC.
6 total views, 1 today